Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DIY Bath Tub Cleanser

Make your own Bath Tub Cleanser

two person tub with tile surround

Yes, you can do it yourself, and it is very easy. (Photo Credits) 

Bath tub cleansers are aplenty in the supermarket, but the best thing about it is that effective ones can be made even at home.

Dreamwood.com for instance shared a recipe for a tub cleanser that can help any tub to sparkle again, and of course get cleaner. Plumbing Association of San Diego 

When I was pregnant with Reed and put on bed rest around 32 weeks. Our shower at our other home, got so disturbingly gross (due to my inability to clean and Travis’ busy mandate schedule). We ended up hiring a house cleaner and she told me she couldn’t get the shower clean that it was so bad (yup that bad). I told her to try my cleaner and handed her a bottle I already had made up. She let it soak (I told her it needed to soak for at least 30 min – 1 hour). After she finished cleaning our home she then asked me for the recipe. She said she has tried many bleach and chemical filled cleaners but none cleaned tile and grout as good as the bottle I gave her.

Check out the recipe here.

Easy as 1,2,3

Keeping Life Sane also shared yet another recipe for tub cleaner this time with Baking Soda as the main ingredient. A/C And HVAC 

I’m always trying to find ways to make things at home.  Most of the time it’s because I run out of something and don’t want to run to the store so I find a way to make it myself.  However, this is not the case for the homemade bathtub cleaner.   I have asthma and many times it gets aggravated because I’m breathing in all the cleaners on cleaning day.  I have been using this great bathtub cleaner for a few years now and love it.”

Get the recipe here.

Related Plumbing and HVAC Services

Carbonfeet.net also shared another all-natural; and chemical free bath tub cleanser recipe.

Everyone knows that at the end of the day, a nice hot bath can really turn things around. Be really healthy, and fix yourself a few grapefruit slices while you soak… but not all of it.”

Check out the rest of the post here.

So what do you use to clean your tub?

http://www.bluediamondplumbing.net/make-your-own-all-natural-bathroom-cleaner/

Diamond Ace Contractors

5052 Genesee Ave, San Diego, CA 92117
(888) 231-1086

Diamond Ace Contractors Plumbing Contractor San Diego

The post DIY Bath Tub Cleanser appeared first on Blue Diamond Plumbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment